Beaverdam Creek Estates Covenants
Below are the Covenants for
Beaverdam Creek Estates
The Covenants are not intended to place tight restrictions on land use, but rather to help to keep the Development clean and orderly.
RECORDED COVENANTS AND RESTRICTIONS FOR
BEAVERDAM CREEK ESTATES
Beaverdam Creek Estates: Recorded in Deed Book 148, Page 172 of the Register of Deeds, Bledsoe County, Tennessee.
- There shall be no cutting of merchantable timber, except for underbrush and clearing for driveway, yard and garden areas.
- There shall be no accumulation of debris, refuse, or trash; no placement or storage of junk; and no placement of non-operating vehicles on property.
- Tracts shall be used for residential purposes only.
- There shall be no placement of a mobile home less than 12 feet in width nor over 5 years of age at the time of installation. Mobile homes must be adequately skirted and tied down.
- A home or cabin must contain at least 750 square feet, including porches. The exterior of a home or cabin must be completed and finished out within one year from commencement of construction.
- Camping is permitted on a temporary basis. Camping periods shall not consist of more than 7 days each. The interval between any two camping periods shall not be less than 30 days.