Below are the Covenants for
Mountain Creek Estates.
The Covenants are not intended to place tight restrictions on land use, but rather to help to keep the Development clean and orderly.
RECORDED COVENANTS AND RESTRICTIONS FOR
MOUNTAIN CREEK ESTATES
Mountain Creek Estates, Units 1, 2, 3 and 4: Recorded in Deed Book 157, Page 173 of the Register of Deeds, Bledsoe County, Tennessee.
- There shall be no cutting of merchantable timber, except for underbrush and clearing for driveway, yard and garden areas. (NO LOGGING)
- There shall be no accumulation of debris, refuse, or trash; no placement or storage of junk; and no placement of non-operating vehicles on property.
Any boat or utility trailers must be parked in the rear of dwelling. Any pile of firewood must be neatly stacked.
- Tracts shall be used for residential purposes only except with the written consent of the Declarant.
- Building or mobile home placement setback shall be 100 feet the front property line, unless modified by written consent of the Declarant.
- There shall be no placement of a mobile home less than 12 feet in width nor over 5 years of age at the time of installation. Mobile homes must be adequately skirted and tied down.
- A home or cabin must contain at least 750 square feet, including porches. The exterior of a home or cabin must be completed and finished out within one year from commencement of construction.
- Camping is permitted on a temporary basis.
Mountain Creek Estates Covenants