Below are the Covenants for
The Covenants are not intended to place tight restrictions on land use, but rather to help to keep the Development clean and orderly.
RECORDED COVENANTS AND RESTRICTIONS FOR
Crystal Falls: Recorded in Deed Book 160, Page 392 of the Register of Deeds, Bledsoe County, Tennessee.
- There shall be no cutting of merchantable timber, except for the underbrush and clearing for driveway, yard and garden areas.
- There shall be no accumulation of debris, refuse, or trash; no placement or storage of junk; and no placement of non-operating vehicles on property. Any boat or utility trailers must be parked in the rear of dwelling. Any piles of firewood must be neatly stacked.
- Tracts shall be used for residential purposes only. Tracts 1-10 and 21-23 located along the bluff are restricted to houses only.
- Building or mobile home placement setback shall be 100 feet from the front property line, unless modified by written consent of the Declarant.
- There shall be no placement of a mobile home less than 14 feet in width and must be new at time of installation. Mobile homes must be adequately skirted and tied down within 30 days of installation. Mobile homes must be constructed of vinyl or wood siding.
- A home or cabin must contain at least 950 square feet, including porches. The exterior of a home or cabin must be completed and finished out within one year from commencement of construction.
- Landscaping of approximately 30 plants must be installed in front of residence.